If you are interested in joining the lab, you need to meet the following requisites.
- Have at least taken the Data Structures class
- Have a CS GPA of at least 3.00
- Love to program.
- Be willing to learn new programming languages
- Be interested in Cybersecurity, Science Education, or High Performance computing
- Have at least 9 hours weekly to dedicate to the lab work.
- Be willing to spend Fridays in the lab, for group meetings and work.
- Be willing to meet on Wednesdays at the Universal Hour.
I am currently interested in students that would like to implement web based visualizations and statistical algorithms for data anomaly detection.